- The name, address, and phone number of the resort
- The deed, and the contract or membership agreement which clearly identifies the unit or interval you own
- The financing agreement (if you still have a lien or loan)
- Any title insurance information to identify clearly your particular interest or membership
- The exchange company affiliation (RCI or II)
- The amount and due date of your maintenance fees and taxes, and whether it has been paid for the current year
- The date when a new owner can first make a reservation if your timeshare is a fixed week/unit or requires an advance reservation (a floating or flex-time timeshare)
- Make copies of the Resorts Owner’s Association documents showing the resort’s rules and regulations, reservation rules and any other pertinent information that a new owner will need.