3610 Rice St, Lihue, HI
Immerse yourself in the island energy of our Kauai hotel Warm island hospitality meets the idyllic location of the Garden Isle at Kaua’i Marriott Resort.
Uniquely situated on Kalapaki Bay, our Kauai beach resort invites guests to soak up island adventures with a variety of recreational activities, one of the largest family friendly pools in Hawaii and 18 holes of Jack Nicklaus- designed championship golf at the adjacent Hokuala Golf Course. Guests seeking relaxation can indulge in some tropical tranquility at our full-service spa or escape to our elegantly appointed guest rooms, many of which offer spectacular views and balconies.
As one of the premier business and wedding hotels on Kauai, we offer 27,758 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space, complete with sophisticated touches designed to inspire. Whether traveling on business or leisure, make your stay one to remember when you book Kaua’i Marriott Resort, a leader in style and service among hotels in Kaua’i, Hawaii.
Indulge in a Hawaiian getaway featuring ocean views
- Our luxury resort on Kauai features 345 guest rooms and 11 richly appointed suites.
- Spacious guest rooms offer luxury hotel bedding and well-appointed room amenities.
- High-speed Internet, a refrigerator and safe are featured in every room of our Kauai
- Upscale touches include his-and-her robes and slippers, plus in-room coffee service
- Kaua’i’s stunning 5-Star Marriott Resort offers exquisite views of the gardens, pool
- A large, centrally located swimming pool makes us one of the premier Kaua’i luxury
We have no complaints. The location, resort and staff are excellent. Stayed for
seven nights. Staff is top notch here. We are now at the Sheraton at Kaanapali in
Maui and it’s no comparison. The Marriott in Kauai has set the bar very high.
Staff was SO friendly (shoutout to valet, housekeeping, Ricky at the bar and MIss
Amy at breakfast buffet), the grounds were pristine. you’re right on the beach and
the bay keeps the water nice and calm. the pool is HUGE
Our room was clean, comfortable, and had a great view. We tried really hard not to
eat at the resort because breakfast cost us $80 and one lunch with cocktails was
$140. There is an ABC store in walking distance so do yourself a favor and load up
on booze for your room there
Use the form or call now to book your vacation at Kaua’i Marriott Resort in Lihue, HI