Located: 4550 S Grand Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Located just 20 minutes from all the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon offers you a peaceful and elegant vacation spot that serves as your gateway to all that Las Vegas and the surrounding area have to offer. Units feature all the comforts of home such as private living and dining areas and bathrooms with oval garden tubs. Take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to various Las Vegas sites or discover Nevada’s other wild side and kayak on Lake Mead or hiking at Red Rock Canyon and Valley of Fire. Tee off at one of the nearby golf courses or relax and enjoy the mountain views from the resort.
- Spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans
- Individual living and dining rooms in all suites
- Ceramic tile in living areas
- Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator
with ice maker, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, and toaster
- Most needed cookware and dinnerware service included in each suite
- Washer and dryer in every suite
- Gas fireplaces with tile hearth in some suites
- Two-bedroom suites feature one king bed, one queen bed, and queen size sofa bed
- One-bedroom suites feature one king bed and queen size sofa bed
- Rollaway beds available for a fee upon request
- Two-bedroom suites feature oval garden tub/shower, and a walk-in shower in second
- One-bedroom suites feature oval garden tub/shower
We stayed here for the second time and were, again, very pleased. The condo is well appointed and comfortable and everyone was very nice. We neglected to request a unit off the highway and it was kind of noisy but this was our fault.
Thanksgiving week we were traveling with friends, one which had hip surgery several weeks prior to our vacation. I didn’t reserve ahead to time to request a ground floor condo. During check in realized we had a second story (17 stairs) to the door. oh no, my error. The women at check in were fantastic
Four of us stayed in a two bedroom condo. It was perfect! Plenty of room, convenient to everything. Great restaurants close by. Found three great breakfast places near. Blueberry Hill, Egg Works, Rise and Shine. Those and shopping was excellent.
Use the form or call now to book your vacation at Cliffs at Peace Canyon